Veggie Fun Kitchen has always been about the food! The fantastically delicious kick-ass vegan food you can be proud to set on any table. And that will never change!
But there comes a time when some of us are looking for the healthier side of plant-based cooking!
I understand that it can be challenging to sort through an entire blog full of awesome recipes hoping to find something delicious and nutritious.
Looking for the healthy recipes?
That is what you will find on this page. All the best healthy recipes from Veggie Fun Kitchen that are either written or can easily be adapted for the healthier side of plant-based eating.
On this page you will find recipes for:
- whole-food plant-based
- whole grains
- complex “veggie carbs”
- some whole-food fats such as nuts, seeds, avocado
- some tofu
- Little or no
- processed sugar
- processed carbs
- fake processed vegan foods
- African Inspired Peanut Stew
- Easy Corn Chowder
- Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
- Pumpkin Black Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Ratatouille
- Veggie Lentil Soup
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Quinoa
- Veggie Salad with Smooth Tahini Dressing
- Quinoa Salad with Artichoke Hearts
- Pasta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Mango Rice and Black Bean Salad
- Very Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Dressings and Sauces:
- Strawberry Balsamic Dressing (Oil-Free)
- Raspberry Mint Vinaigrette (Oil- Free)
- Balsamic Dressing (Oil-Free)
- Oil Free Vegan Ranch Sauce
- Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- Smoky Tomato Tahini Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Sauce with Cashews
- Healthy Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Homemade Pasta Sauce (Oil-Free)
- Pasta Sauce with Artichoke Hearts
- Marinated Mushrooms with Veggie Wild Rice
- Butternut Squash Curry with Chickpeas
- Easy Hearty Vegan Spaghetti
- The Best Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Taco Meat with Lentils and Walnuts (Instant Pot)
Come Back Soon!
This is an every evolving page. I’ll be adding new recipes all the time! So come back and visit soon:)
Did you love this recipe? Want to share the love? It would thrill me to no end if you could leave five ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ stars and even a comment. Did you know that this will help google to find this recipe when others are looking for something similar? Thanks, Cindy