Recreating Family Favorites the Plant-Based/Vegan Way!
- You’ve decided to give plant-based cooking a try. But you’re not sure where to start.
- You’re looking for that perfect dish – you know, the one that’s going to have them begging for more.
- You’ve finally found a recipe that looks interesting… but you just aren’t sure. What are all of these ingredients? And what if they don’t like it?
- There are so many steps! It’s confusing...it’s complicated. And the time for dinner has come and past.
- You really wanted to make it work. You shrug your shoulders and think, maybe tonight’s not the night. So you call for takeout and call it a day.
I believe that with a little knowledge, effort, and planning, you can cook plant-based meals your family will love.
What people are saying about Veggie Fun Kitchen:
I used your seasoning and substituted soy curls. Your seasoning is spot on! I used the seasoned curls to make pizza and kale “sausage” soup. Thank you!
So easy to make! I didn’t change a thing!
The step by step directions were so helpful
Wow – this tastes amazing and your directions/recipe was easy to follow. It was so good it reminded me of my pre-vegan days eating a meat BBQ sandwich!
- Imagine you had the confidence and the skills to make easy substitutions in your cooking so that you could prepare delicious plant-based meals that your family would love.
- Imagine building your pantry with a staple of new ingredients that you could pull and use in your plant-based kitchen.
- Imagine having the skills, recipes, and confidence to meal-prep once or twice a week so that you could get out of the kitchen on the other days and get back to your life!
- Imagine the feeling of pride and accomplishment when you put a meal on the table that you know is nutritious and delicious.
When you become a member of the Veggie Fun Kitchen community, you’ll gain the knowledge and learn the skills to confidently cook plant-based meals your whole family will enjoy.
How do I know I can help? Because just like you, I’ve been there too!
As a young mother, feeling a shift in my ethics and wanting my children to develop healthy eating habits out the gate, I decided to give vegan cooking a try. And try, I did! But night after night, barely touched plates were returned to the kitchen and the pizza delivery number found its way to my speed-dial. The truth was, I had no idea what I was doing! I came from a family where dinner wasn’t dinner unless it had meat on the plate.
So I gave up and went back to my old stand-by recipes that were definitely the opposite of vegan food. Until I had a health scare some years later and my doctor recommended I give up certain foods and try plant-based eating. This time, I was determined to make it work.
- I joined recipe groups, poured over cookbooks, and took plant-based cooking classes.
- I learned a few tricks about meal-prep and batch cooking.
- I looked at the old recipes we all loved and missed and experimented with ingredients and substitutions so that I could recreate our favorite meals the plant-based way.
I now confidently prepare healthy vegan meals we all enjoy and I don’t spend my life in the kitchen! The best part? No one complains anymore! They just lift their plates and ask for more.
And I know you can too! I want to hear from you. Let me know what you are struggling with. Let me know about your successes! I’m one email away.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to Veggie Fun Kitchen to get new recipes and ideas to simplify your plant-based cooking routines – all delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates.
When I’m not busy recreating recipes the plant-based way or cooking for a crowd, you might find me teaching in my 1st-grade classroom, or going on adventures, enjoying all Southern California has to offer…
…or taking care of these two crazy pups!
Does this whet your appetite? Got a taste for more? Subscribe to Veggie Fun Kitchen to get new recipes and ideas to simplify your plant-based cooking routines – all delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates💚