- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– ½ cup vegan butter sticks room temperature – 2 Tablespoons fresh basil chopped – ½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. If your butter is taken straight out of the fridge then you will need to soften it to room temperature. Do not melt in the microwave. You can cut the butter stick into small pieces to hasten the softening process. This will take about 30 minutes
2. Chop the fresh basil leaves into small pieces. You will need about 8-10 large leaves.
3. Using a medium bowl, beat the room temperature vegan butter together with the fresh basil and garlic till nice and smooth and fluffy.
4. This is better served right away. It will keep in the refrigerator but might separate. Simply stir together again.