Very Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Fresh and seasonal - make this berry salad with raspberry vinaigrette using the freshest berries, almonds and Romaine lettuce.
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries washed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 10 ounce bag hearts of Romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries washed, hulled, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries washed
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- fresh ground pepper to taste
Add vinegar, raspberries, lemon juice, and avocado oil to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Add in salt to taste. Feel free to add in a little more vinegar to taste as well. Set aside.
Toss lettuce, fresh mint, berries, and almonds together in a large bowl.
Plate your salad onto chilled plates. Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette. Top with fresh ground black pepper.
Calories: 246kcal | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 21mg | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.2mg