Pasta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
This pasta salad with dijon vinaigrette is simple to make with pasta, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and baby spinach. Toss in the dijon vinaigrette for a full flavor.
- 8 ounces pasta bite-sized
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- 1 Tablespoon Tahini
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
All the Rest
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 20 cherry tomatoes halfed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- vegan parmesan cheese optional to garnish
Whisk together white wine vinegar, coconut aminos, agave, tahini, dijon mustard, pepper and water Set in fridge to cool.
Putting it all Together
Toss together cooked pasta, chickpeas, basil, baby spinach, dressing and nutritional yeast. Sprinkle vegan parmesan on top if desired
Serve immediately or store in covered container for several days in the refrigerator.
If meal prepping then portion into individual dishes. Cover and store in fridge. Take out when ready to eat.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 459mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1980IU | Vitamin C: 24.2mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 2.2mg