Seasoned Popcorn with Everything Bagel Seasoning
Make the best seasoned popcorn with garlic, vegan butter, and Everything Bagel Seasoning
hot air corn popper
or microwave oven
- 8 cups popped pop corn airpopped and unseasoned (see notes)
- 4 Tablespoons vegan butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
Pop enough popcorn for approximately eight cups unseasoned popped corn. Put popped pocorn into a large bowl.
While the pop corn is popping, melt 4 Tablespoons vegan butter (or butter of choice) in the microwave.
Stir together garlic poweder and melted butter.
Drizzle half the melted butter mixture over the popcorn and immediately sprinkle with half to the Everything Bagel Seasoning. Toss well.
Drizzle with the remaining better and immediately sprinkle with the seasoning.
- Plain unsalted unbuttered popcorn is best. If you choose to make in in your microwave rather than in a hot air popper, only use unsalted and unbuttered popcorn.
- If you are trying to avoid oil, you can spritz your popcorn with cooking spray. This will decrease the amount of oil used but be aware that the seasoning may not stick.
- Some Everything Bagel Seasoning is salt-free. If you desire a salty taste, you'll want to add in about 1/2 -1 teaspoon of salt to the seasoning.
- This is for eight one-cup servings.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 156kcal | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 21g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 267IU | Iron: 5mg