- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 2 3/4 cups enchilada sauce divided – 10 tortillas of choice 10 inch – 2 Tablespoons oil see notes – 1 small zucchini – 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped – 1/2 cup shallots (or onion on choice) chopped – 15 ounce canned black beans drained – 12 ounce canned sweet corn drained – 2 cloves garlic chopped – 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast – 1 teaspoon chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon salt – 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese shreds optional – cilanto for garnish optional – jalapenos for garnish optional
1. Spray pan lightly with cooking oil.Set oven for 350°
2. Chop zuchini, red bell pepper, and onion and add to a saute pan along with oil (or 1/2 cup veggie broth – see notes by visting website, click the link below.)
3. Saute for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are softened and onion is translucent.
4. Add in drained black beans, corn, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, nutritional yeast, onion chili poweder, and salt.
5. Cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Evenly pour and spread one cup enchilada sauce into bottom of pan.
7. Spoon about 1/3 cup filling onto each 10-inch tortilla. Roll and place each into prepared baking pan, side by side.
8. Pour one cup enchilada sauce evenly on top. Sprinkle vegan cheese on top if desired.
9. Put into 350° oven uncovered for about 30 minutes. When done the enchiladas will be bubbly and slightly browned on top.
10. Serve with Creamy Avocadao sauce, jalepeno ranch dressing, or any of above mentioned optional garnishes.