- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– ⅓ cup maple syrup – ½ cup water – 1 teaspoon dried thyme – ¼ teaspoon onion powder – ¼ teaspoon garlic powder – 2 pounds baby carrots – 4 Tablespoons vegan butter see notes for options – salt to taste
1. In the inner liner of an Instant Pot, stir together the water, maple syrup, dried thyme, onion and garlic powders.
2. Open the packages and dump in the baby carrots. I use two 16 ounce packages.
3. Slice the vegan butter on top.
4. Close the lid of your pressure cooker, making sure the vent is also closed. Set it on high pressure for three minutes. It will take about ten minutes to come to pressure.
5. After the three minutes have counted down, do a quick release and carefully open the lid.
6. I add the carrots and liquid to a serving bowl. Give it a taste and add in more butter or salt as desired.