- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 1 box Duncan Hines Brownie Mix – 3 Tablespoons Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer – 1/2 cup dehydrated potato flakes – 9 Tablespoons aqufaba This is the liquid from a can of garbanzos beans. – 1/2-3/4 cup water see note - 1 1/4 cup liquid in all – 1/3 cup tahini paste – 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Prepare a 9x9" or 7x11" baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Drain and save the liquid from a can of garbanzo beans. This will be a little over 1/2 cup. You will use 1 1/4 cup total liquid. Add water to the aquafaba (bean juice) to make 1 1/4 cup total. This will be a little less than 3/4 cup water.
4. With an electric mixer, mix all ingredients together except for chocolate chips.
5. Mix in chocolate chips.
6. Turn into prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
7. Cook in a 350° oven for 27-35 minutes or until brownies are just pulling away from sides and center springs back slightly when touched. Be careful not to overcook. Because of the aquafaba, these brownies will be a little moister than brownies made with eggs and might not look done.