– ⅔ cup coconut cream
– ¼ cup maple syrup
– 1 Tablespoon vegan mayonnaise
– ½ Tablespoon vanilla extract
– ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
– 6 ounces blueberries
– 1 small banana don't go over the 2 cup fill line
– ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
1. Skim the coconut cream from the top of a can of full-fat coconut milk or coconut cream. Wash the blueberries. Crumble the graham crackers and set them aside. You will not be using them until after you process the ice cream the next day.
2. To a 2 cup measuring cup, add the coconut cream, maple syrup, vegan mayonnaise (see notes), vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Stir well. Add the blueberries and slice the banana, ensuring you do NOT go over the 2-cup mark on your measuring cup.
5. If the ice cream is still powdery then do a respin. If there is frozen fruit on the sides then run the sides under hot water for a minute and carefully run around the edges with a plastic knife before doing the respin.
6. Crumble the graham crackers if you haven't already. I like to leave some tiny bits along with the crumbs (see photo in blog post for suggestion). Made a one and a half -nch hole or tunnel in the middle of your frozen ice cream going all the way to the bottom. Add the graham cracker crumbs and process on "mix in".