- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 5.75 ounces jar Kalamata olives,drained and pitted divided – 15.75 ounces white beans, drained – 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper – 2 Tablespoons vegan mayo – 1 teaspoon lemon juice – 1 clove garlic – optional chopped parsely
1. Drain the olives and take out ten. Chop those ten and set aside. You will use the chopped olives for garnish.
2. Using a fork or knife, poke the olives to check and see if there are any random pits. Remove any you find and discard.
3. Drain the white beans.
4. Peel one clove of garlic. If you are using a high-speed blender then there is no need to chop. You can add it in whole.
5. To your high-speed blender, add the drained olives (expect for the 10 you set aside and chopped), drained white beans, lemon pepper, mayo, lemon juice and peeled garlic clove.
6. Blend all of the ingredients unitil they are smooth and well blended.
7. Put the creamy olive dip into a serving dish. Top with copped olives and parsley to garnish.
8. If your olive dip has become warm in the blender, refrigerate up to an hour unitl it is cool enough to serve.