- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 2 cans peaches in syrup 15 ounces cans – 1 cup white chocolate chips see notes for suggestions – 1 box cake mix white or vanilla, see notes for suggestions – 1 ½ cups chopped pecans – 1/2 cup vegan butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Open peaches and dump into the baking dish, including the liquid from the cans.
4. Sprinkle white chocolate chips on top of peaches.
5. Evenly sprinkle cake mix on top of peaches and chocolate.
6. Scatter the chopped pecans evenly on top of the cake mix.
7. Sliced the 1/2 butter (one stick) onto the top of the cake.
8. OR pour 1/2 of melted vegan butter over the top.
9. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until the edges are bubbling and the top is browned.
10. Serve with (vegan) vanilla ice cream or coconut sweet whipped cream if desired.