- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 4 cups frozen peaches peeled and sliced – 2 Tablespoons lemon juice – 3 Tablespoons agave syrup – 3 cups water
1. Add all ingredients to a blender, the frozen peach slices, agave, lemon juice, and water.
2. Blend until well pureed. A high-speed blender will work better for this recipe.
3. Pour mix into popsicle molds. Add sticks and cover.
4. Freeze until solid. This will take 4-6 hours. Or overnight.
5. Take the popsicles out of the mold when ready. You might need to run a little warm water on the outside of the mold to gently loosen.
6. Store in your freezer in a zip lock freezer bag or in a covered container.