- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 2 Tablespoons olive oil – 1 cup pasta small shape – 1 Tablespoon minced garlic – 4 cups vegetable broth – 2 Tablespoons dehydrated onion flakes – 25 ounces pasta sauce – 14.5 ounces fire roasted tomatoes – 15 ounces mixed vegetables canned – 15.5 ounces cannellini beans – 3 cups baby spinach – ⅓ cup vegan mayo
1. Saute the pasta in the olive oil on high for about 4-5 minutes until the pasta is lightly browned. Watch carefully so that it only browns, not burn. After two minutes of sauteing, add in the minced garlic and continue sauteing.
2. Add the vegetable broth, dehydrated onion flakes, pasta sauce, fire-roasted tomatoes, drain cannellini beans, and mixed vegetables.
3. Bring to a boil. This will take 12-15 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cover. Continue cooking for about 10 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in the baby spinach and vegan mayonnaise. Serve with an extra dollop of mayo if desired, sliced green onions, or my personal favorite, Frenches fried onions.