- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 3 cups corn kernels I use frozen – ½ cup vegan butter – ½ teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon ground pepper – 1 Tablespooon fresh rosemary chopped – 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
1. Set the frozen corn in the fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours and allow to mostly thaw before using. It does not have to be all the way thawed – just not frozen sold. This thaw time is not included in the prep time.
2. Strip the fresh herbs from the woody stalk, chop the rosemary, and measure out the other ingredients.
3. In a large skillet, melt the vegan butter. Stir in salt, pepper, and chopped herbs. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the herb flavors infuse into the butter. Stir frequently to prevent the herbs from burning.
4. Add the corn to the pan and mix until it is all coated with the butter herb mix. Cook an additional 5-7 minutes until the corn is heated through.