- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed – 1 small red onion diced – 1 Tablespoon maple syrup – 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil I use robust flavor – ¾ teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon ground black pepper – optional sweet bell pepper
1. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes – about 1-inch thick. Place in a medium-sized bowl. See notes.
2. Dice the red onion into smallish pieces – but larger than minced. Place in the bowl with the cubed sweet potatoes.
3. Add the maple syrup, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well so that the sweet potatoes are evenly covered.
4. Place in the air fryer's basket. Select 380° and cook for ten minutes, turning halfway through.
5. Serve hot. You can save any leftovers or use for meal prep if kept tightly covered in the fridge for up to five days. Be aware though that the crispy exterior will soften.