- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– 1 cup vegan chocolate chips – 1 cup coconut cream from two cans – see notes – ¼ cup plant milk – 1 Tablespoon refined coconut oil – ½ Tablespoon vanilla extract – ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Do not shake or stir your cans of coconut milk. Spoon out one cup of coconut cream from the top layer of two cans of coconut milk (full-fat). Discard or save the liquid part for another time.
2. In a medium-size bowl mix the chocolate chips and the coconut oil and mix well.
3. Add the bowl to the microwave in increments of 30 seconds and stir every time. Heat for a total of 1-2 minutes until the chocolate is melted.
4. Add the coconut cream (only the white cream part, just make sure not to shake or stir your can), milk, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and whisk until well combined.
5. Cover up the bowl and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until it has hardened a little bit.
6. You can serve this with strawberries, pretzels,marshmallows, etc. Heat and serve over ice cream.