- Veggie Fun Kitchen
– ¾ cup oat milk – ½ cup coconut milk the cream from the top of the can – 5 Tablespoons maple syrup – 1½ Tablespoons instant coffee – 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract – ½ cup bananas sliced, see notes – optional dairy-free chocolate shavings
1. Scoop the cream from the top of a can of coconut milk. You can use full fat or lite. For this recipe today, I used full fat coconut cream.
2. Measure the coconut cream, oat milk, maple syrup, instant coffee crystals, and vanilla extract to a two cup measuring cup. Mix together.
3. Slice bananas and add to the measuring cup ensuring the level DOES NOT go above the 2-cup mark.
4. Add to the Ninja Cream Inner container. Put the lid on and freeze upright for 24 hours.
5. After 24 hours, remove the frozen concoction from the freezer and process in the Ninja Cream on the "Lite Ice Cream" setting. Check to see if it is powdery after processing and do a re-spin if necessary.
6. If you are adding the optional chocolate shaving, grate about 2-4 Tablespoons of dairy-free chocolate bar. I used three Tablespoons in my recipe. Make a "well" or tube in the center of the frozen mixture all the way to the bottom of the container. Add the chocolate shavings and process as "add in.